My car is an antique. Do I need to do anything special to insure it?

Posted by micsysadm on July 22, 2016

If your vehicle is an antique, you will need to obtain an appraisal of the vehicle from a certified appraisal facility. The appraisal must be submitted to our office. If deemed satisfactory, we can add the SEF 19a (Valued Automobiles Endorsement). This endorsement provides physical damage coverage for the value stated on the appraisal. The appraisal is considered valid for a full 3 years, at which time you must again provide our office with a current appraisal to maintain the Valued Automobiles Endorsement. If you chose not to obtain a new appraisal, the SEF 19a will be replaced by the SEF 19 (Limitation of Amount Endorsement), which limits the maximum payout for the vehicle to the previous value but does NOT guarantee payment of the declared amount.

Need help? Speak to one of our agents
1-866-467-1245  or  780-467-1500

COVID-19 Information

The circumstances around COVID-19 are rapidly evolving, and the health and safety of our clients and employees is at the top of our minds. Our office is currently closed to walk-in clients. We are committed to serving you through this event.

click here for more information and how you can obtain service without visiting our office