I live in another province and work in Alberta; can I insure my vehicle in Alberta?

Posted by micsysadm on July 22, 2016

All vehicles must be registered and insured in the same province. For information regarding Residency Requirements for Registration, visit Service Alberta.

Need help? Speak to one of our agents
1-866-467-1245  or  780-467-1500